10月 16, 2022

What are two of the important aspects of body language you want to improve

 I want to improve two of the important aspects of body language is smile and hand gestures.

I want to improve two of the important aspects of body language is smile and hand gestures.


1.smile


I always get so nervous when reporting that I forget to smile.  The audience will  feel that I have no confidence in my report,and feel not interested in continuing to listen my report.


2.hand gestures


I am always nervous when I report,and my body movements will become stiff and unnatural due to the tension. The rigid movements will also make the audience feel bored.

 So the above two points are where I think I should improve.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

Assignment #5

 Topic:  How caffeine and alcohol affect your sleep One-third of our lives spends sleep, which is very important to people, but now people l...